Okay, so this photo might not actually have anything to do with my goals for 2012, but it’s the holiday season and they look yummy, right? I made these a few nights ago and Chris and I are trying to keep from eating 4-5 a day.
After looking back at my goals from 2011, I’m pleased to report that I either hit all of them or hit a version of them that shifted as my life shifted.
Now that December is half over, it’s time for me to start thinking about the things I want out of 2012 for my illustration business. Here are some very specific goals:
* Launch my new (unfortunately secret) project in the first half of the year
* Create something new to distribute at Denver Con in the summer
* Draw from life more
* Start working in the publishing industry
I’ve also got some larger career goals:
* No free work – and don’t feel bad turning down underpaid jobs
* Make my promotions more targeted
* Apply for residencies & fellowships
* Experiment heavily and get more comfortable with my style of working
What goals are you setting for 2012?